Friday, October 26, 2007

One Pink House

Before

After doing quite a bit of work on our house, it needed to be painted. Rain came early this year, so with all the bad weather it took two weeks. When I got home on Tuesday, I was greeted with a PINK HOUSE. I was in shock. Carmen looked nervous and kept repeating "I picked the wrong color". I asked "What do you think of this color?". I had to ask several times before she answered "I'm not crazy about the color, but I can live with it." I responded "Well, I can't!". I like to think I'm confident in my masculinity, but a PINK HOUSE is too much.

Carmen got on the phone and contacted the painter. It wasn't going to be cheap, but he was willing to get the crew back out the very next morning and by the end of the day, I had my yellow house with white trim back and we lived happily ever after.

No comments: